Sunday, June 05, 2005

Book Expo

Every year at this time publishers get together in rows of booths at an enormous convention center in Chicago, Los Angeles, or, as is the case this year, New York to show the trade and media what's coming out in the season ahead. It can be tons of fun; lots of free books, and chances are you'll see a half-dozen celebrities of various magnatudes (I had a three year streak of almost stepping on Dr. Ruth).

As an author, if you can't get to the show (I've got a book to finish!) it's up to the publisher to promote your upcoming book to whatever extent they feel appropriate. Let's spy on my publisher: If you get to the Book Expo and visit the Avalon Publishing booth, drop me a line and let me know how EIGHTH WONDER is faring.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Michlig said...

"Clyde Styles"?

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home